- Kevin Davenport
- Mar 01, 2014
If you’re an insurance agent looking for some help with web design, hosting, and management, and you’ve come to the internet in search of a solution you can understand to meet your needs, there’s also a good chance that you are on a budget. Like most business owners, you may be thinking that the monthly service fees associated with a website for your insurance agency after the initial set-up seem a little (or a lot) pricey. You’re in business to make a profit, and while you know you need internet exposure, all the options –and their costs—can be overwhelming. If you, like so many others, are thinking, “I can’t afford $2,000.00 per month for my website,” let us show you some options that we are pretty sure will meet your insurance agency’s website needs… and your budget.
At Agency Eagle, we offer a quartet of monthly website plans, giving insurance agency owners real choices to meet their individual business needs. If you’re still a little lost, this article is just for you. Read on to learn more about each of our options and decide which will work best for your business.
The Starter Plan
- This Agency Eagle package is great for insurance agents who are just starting out or have been open only a short time. The Starter Package keeps you in control of branding on the web and offers up a professional, polished image at just $99 per month. Best of all, it has everything a new business needs to be recognized online and to begin to grow and reach its goals.
- Your Starter Package website design will be unique and professional, a crisp and elegant WordPress site that rivals that of your competitors and lets the world know you’re ready to get down to business. It will help you brand your new business for success and will offer up some of your personality as an agent. This is no cookie-cutter website. It’s made just for your business – and, even better, it’s made to grow with your business.
- Your Starter Package includes content writing that is optimized so that potential visitors to your site can find it more easily based on the keywords they type into the search engine and the folks here at Agency Eagle incorporate properly throughout the site to gain Google’s attention without alienating the human beings who will really read that content.
- We’ll also help you setup social media accounts so that you can reach more users by utilizing tools like Facebook and LinkedIn to bring the right people right to your doorstep.
- Your site will be mobile-friendly for use on tablets, smartphones, and other devices, so that your potential clients can find you anytime and anywhere, and –cooler yet—we’ll give you some great information about where visitors to your site come from, how often they visit, and how long they stay on and interact with your insurance agency’s website.
- The Starter Package also includes a domain name (think www.mynamehere.com) that will work well for your location and the specific services of your insurance agency, as well as email accounts for both you and your staff members.
- Want to communicate with your clients and potential clients? No problem, we’ll create a blog to let you post what you want, when you want, to let the world know what you’re thinking.
- We’re also there for you with support and consulting services, as well as the potential to update your site on a regular basis.
So what will your clients be able to do online?
• They can give you information via custom, secured forms so that you can collect the stats you need from the very beginning.
• They can visit their own homepage where they can request quotes, report claims, request policy changes, ask for auto ID cards, and more.
And what’s in it for you?
• Easy to generate histories for each client
• Secure Communication with clients
• Potential to up-sell and cross-sell
• Automatic responses to common customer requests until you can provide needed detail to the individual
• The ability to manage and change your own website content in real time
- All-in-all, the Starter Plan is an excellent option for those insurance agents who want to make a great impression while making their dollars count. Great pricing, lots of features, and hassle-free options put you in the driver’s seat as you promote your insurance agency and begin to grow your company in a big way.
The Basic Plan
- Of course, we include all the amazing features of the Starter Plan in our next-step-up, middle-of-the-road plan. Crafted for established insurance agencies with a reputation to keep that must also keep up with the demands of a growing client base, the Basic Plan not only offers a forum for letting the world know about your insurance agency, but helps you generate leads online through a variety of added features. At just $149 per month, it’s a smart way to stay competitive and keep your existing clients happy.
- Additional featured included with the Basic Plan give you more email boxes for your larger staff and contractors, add a great customer service and retention tool with a Live Chat option that also saves your employees time and effort by deferring phone conversations to an instant message conversation online, and a single, custom-written social media post each month that is created especially for you to help you generate traffic to your website.
- There’s more for your clients, too – With the Basic Plan, they can receive insurance documents instantaneously online and download certificates of insurance as needed. These options are great for your tech-savvy clients who want to know that you’re using cutting edge technology.
- So, insurance-agents-who-are-in-it-for-the-long-haul, the Basic Plan is for you and will keep your business humming along by providing great options that work well for your customer base.
The Advanced Plan
- If your business has grown too large to be handled from a single office location, or has more clients than all the others in your locale combined, it’s time to think on another level. That’s where Agency Eagle’s Advanced Plan comes in… and here’s the great news: It doesn’t cost you a fortune at just $199 per month.
- This plan allows for up to 50 email addresses, offers Live Chat and Email Marketing, and includes two specially-created social media posts monthly, as well as a custom written blog post of at least 500 words so that you can relay relevant information to your audience and position yourself as an expert in your field.
- Even better, you will now be able to process electronic checks, conduct client surveys online, and integrate your website features with your call center for a streamlined customer service experience.
The Custom Fit
- While most insurance agencies need website services and management that easily fall into the above categories, at Agency Eagle, we never say “Never.” We understand that your insurance agency is as unique as you are and may very well have special needs that we haven’t spoken to in this article. If that’s the case, never fear. We will be happy to design a custom website management plan to meet your needs so that you can pick and choose from the features mentioned throughout this article for a tailored fit that works perfectly for your business. Tell us what you’re looking for and we will make it happen.
We hope we’ve alleviated some of the frustration that comes with choosing a website management service for your insurance agency and allied the fear that it’s going to cost a fortune to get the features you need for your clients right now. The truth is, website management can be affordable and reasonable—and you can be happy with the service you get at a great value. We’re living proof that it doesn’t take $2000 per month to maintain a productive and successful website that your insurance agency can count on day in and day out to meet the needs of both you as an agent and the needs of the people and companies you serve.